Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FALL

So here are some recap pictures of Jack starting preschool. We can pretend this was his first day. They were actually probably taken on his 5th day of school.


Here is a back shot so you can see his cute new backpack. I snagged it at a cute children's boutique in La Jolla, San Diego when we were there a few weeks ago. I could have spent hours in that shop! But luckily for Nick, we were all exhausted from playing on the beach all day...so, I made it quick.

I love the elephant face!

And this picture is probably my favorite! Just imagine in a few years...they will both be in the picture with cute little backpacks and ready for school.


I love the fall! It's by far my favorite season of the year! I love the weather cool-down, the crisp air, the harvest moon, the beautiful colors with rides and hikes up canyons and mountains. Nick and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this season! It's truly a time to celebrate and enjoy one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment