Thursday, August 25, 2011

Big Boy!

Jack started pre-school today! I cried. Phoebe even cried. But Jack didn't cry!! He was so brave. I am so proud of him for being such a big boy and going off to pre-school for two 1/2 hrs with out Mommy. He loved every minute of it...so, he said in his excitement that he can't wait to go back! (I think he kinda has a crush on Mrs. Diana...his awesome teacher).
I just can't believe his 4 yr old birthday is just around the corner! What happened?! Anyone?!
I called Nick who was at work just after I dropped him off, with Phoebe crying in the back for Jack, and me with a tear (or two) in my eyes exclaimed to Nick, "I did it." I let Jack go...and that was a hard thing for me. But he did great, and Phoebe and I had some fun one on one time together that doesn't happen too often.
So way to go, Jack!! We love you and hope your pre-school experience is full of fun and learning and adventure! My camera battery died just as I was taking pics of him with his backpack ready to go...so, I snapped some with my phone...not so cool.

But I do have some pics to share of a fun time we had with our good friends swimming at Nanny and Poppy's pool last week...


Cute boys!



Thanks for remembering your camera Brit!

I found this old picture on Nick's phone that made me smile...


I LOVE them!

1 comment:

  1. Grady starts Tuesday, pretty sure I will shed a tear or two as well! I love those pictures from swimming, Jacks muscles are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete