Thursday, April 28, 2011

HELP

Why can't my vacuum and I get along?


I mean, seriously!?! It gets a bit ridiculous when I clean you and try to understand your issues, and still you let the dirt pass you right up! And not only do you not want to pick anything up...you just blow it right back out the other end! So frustrating!

So, I am petitioning any ideas/help for me in purchasing a NEW vacuum! Do you have one that works for YOU and how is that relationship going? I'd love some ideas on finding one that will be a good match for me! Thanks! PlEASE leave a comment!

BYE

6 comments:

  1. If you have the money a Dyson is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like my Oreck. It is less expensive than a Dyson but is a great vacuum and only weighs 8 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and am so excited! You guys are adorable! Sorry, no vacuum tips. I hate mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, a dyson. It is my dream vacuum! I love it, sometimes I even find reasons to pull it out and vacuum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...thanks for the comments and help! Where did ya'll purchase your vacuums??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE my Rainbow. It's also expensive but it's wonderful!! Brian's mom had hers for about 20 years. It's sold by a "salesman" (not in the store). You could probably find a local person by looking online. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete