Monday, May 2, 2011

Shout Out


I want ya'll to meet the Andrews Family! This is my big brother, his wife Bonnie, and their beautiful daughter Katelyn! I love them with all my heart. Joel has been everything a girl could ask for in a big brother. I look up to him so much and am grateful to be in his family! Bonnie is beautiful in every sense of the word! She is so special to me, and I think the world of her! And little Kate...she is a doll! So spunky and sweet and a definite blessing in all our lives.
Please check out their story and family at their blog:

Or click on the blinkie to the right....and down....it's blue...
If you know of any one interested in Adoption, please have them consider the Andrews Family! I guarantee they'll love 'em!
Thanks!
P.S. Their video is a tear jerker!

No comments:

Post a Comment